It’s 1:30 CST here and we’re just now waking up – though some of us are still entertaining the thought of sweet sweet sleep. We’ll be finishing up some of our projects and putting them to great use! Even the bacon printer…(maybe) 🙂
Catch us on stream at http://220.127.116.11/CgiStart?page=Single&Language=0 and http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dvwildcats-deconstruction-2014!!!
Wish us luck!
Detroit’s Most Stylish…
We decided to continue with ideas 1 and 2. But we replaced idea 3 with idea 4.
I’m certain other teams are doing the same thing.
When all is said and done, you’ll see what my hacks truly were… 😀
My niece helped me to put it up, it looked like this:We’ve got ourselves the main ingriedient for deconstruction, the Fiber Optic Christmas tree.
Basically it has a lot of light fibre filaments between its twigs. When you shine a light at the bottom, it gets distributed throughout the whole tree.
The second deconstructable is an old Nokia, kindly donated by our local garbage bin.
Made a little breakout board for the LCD, wrote a hello world code on an Arduino – it works, so we’re ready to go!
Stay tuned to hear more!
Is it 34? I hope it is, we’re all a little delirious here 🙂 4 inches of snow have fallen and it is bitterly cold outside, so the Rabbit Hole is winding down for the night!
1) DIY infinity mirror in an altoids can!
2) The spice rack has been finished and is in use!
3) Fan piece – all hail the skull fan god! We tested it and it blew us away!
4) The Bacon Printer. Still in a state of rest for now, but tomorrow it rises again!
5) Other side projects: We wanted to make a donations box – mostly for the food we provide each week for the hackerspace folks. But while making the box, we realized we didn’t have any hinges, so we decided to make them from scrap wood!
it’s the middle of the night and i have to do some fileswapping computer maintenance so the feed might drop for a second. Find me on face or gmail: outofideas